Sunday, July 27, 2014

Where I'm Rooted

My roots are in Colorado.
Prairie Dog likes it here, too.
My family is from the Midwest for several generations and from Europe before that.  I was born in (horrors!) Southern California.  I live in Oklahoma.
But this (Colorado Rockies and suburban Denver) is home.  I have roots here.

Set down your roots where you may.
In the meantime, The Mister and I are off on a vacation from our vacation and checking out Boise.



Two nights camping in tent older than any of us, all still smiling.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of the family in front of the tent. Hope it wasn't too cold at night.

Sparkling Squirrel said...

It wasn't cold at all. Apparently the boys are telling Grandma and Grandpa all about it, along with going to see dinosaurs and trains. The Mister and I, in the meantime, are eating tongue and potatoes.