Wednesday, September 10, 2014

School Started; There Was a Big Spider; It Rained

Due to a monstrous vortex of independently small issues, which I may whine about in full when they are not dominating my life, I find myself more overwhelmed than ever by "regular" work, just at a time when I should be working on my tenure documents, field work, garden, family back-to-school routine (and perhaps soccer, fitness, and parents' and husband's birthdays).  Alas.
School started four weeks ago.  The boys continue to love it.  Aster cries on Fridays when he doesn't get to go.
I saw this giant spider actively snagging and wrapping the grasshopper.
It rained Saturday, and it was wonderful.
I'm running in mud this Saturday and I'll write something thoughtful again someday, or so I have promised myself.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those two handsome boys ready to go off to school look quite studious---and a little full of vinegar!!!! Hope they learn a lot.
grandpa