Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014, The List

I'm a sucker for end of the year lists.  While eating Korean food with The Mister in Salina, Kansas last week, I noted, "Korean food definitely goes on the list for 2014, along with Boise."  Understandably perplexed, The Mister asked for clarification-- what, list, exactly, were we talking about?  And I didn't know, except that I knew that my 2014 list included Korean Food and Boise.
I've given it considerable thought since then, and have mentally constructed many variations of the 2014 list, including the witty accompanying commentary.  However, I have 11 minutes before I celebrate the beginning of 2015 with Dianthus and Aster (we are celebrating the new year in Newfoundland-- if one is not going to stay up until midnight, why not celebrate half an hour off from the rest of the world?) so I am going to post without commentary, with the hopes it will prompt me to write more.

  1. Korean Food
  2. Soccer
  3. Boise
  4. Cha cha cha
  5. CHASA
  6. Cauliflower
  7. Acting like a grown up
  8. Moving towards music
  9. Cultural exchanges within a culture
  10. Trees
That will do for now.  Happy New Year!

No comments: