Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Buying Britches

Having had trouble buttoning a pair of pants on Friday, I went to the mall (not an easy feat where I live) on Sunday and bought two new pairs.

The circumference of my waist did not decrease over the last 2 1/2 months, but then, I am also twelve weeks pregnant, so I am not particularly concerned.

My final weight for the school program was -1 pound and the final weight for my personal program was -2, although I did not reach my goal of fitting into all of my pants or being on the lower side of a pychologically major number of pounds.

I'm still sending my $50 donation to Feeding America. I'll leave it to you to decide if you go by letter or spirit of the challenge and still want to make a donation (I'll add that there are plenty of people needing food regardless of my size, but I fully understand not supporting a personal challenge when the terms weren't met). Note in the comments if you still want to give and if you want to give directly (link above) or if you want to give through me (only advantage being that you wouldn't be on the mailing list, and I already am).

No comments: