Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Regular resolutions, a new twist, a new author and cookbooks!

Besides the annual themed resolutions, here at the SpSq household we make more pedestrian resolutions each year: lose weight, read books, eat whole grains and so forth.  For 2013 The Mister has resolved to cook more from our extensive cookbook collection.  We are going to hold him accountable, which I read every year is essential for successful resolutions, because he is going to publicly post the results here on Sparkling Squirrel
Welcome to The Mister (code name coderprof)!
The reading public anxiously awaits reports of your culinary adventures (and I like eating the food myself).

2 comments:

janet said...

See, I think better accountability would be that you have some taste testers involved. I guess if I'm willing to make the 3 hour drive, I can have a sample, huh?

Sparkling Squirrel said...

We're willing to have you!