Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dianthus and Aster are still cute

Baking my birthday cake
Some readers I know, let's call them grandparents (and aunts and cousins and probably many of my friends) tolerate posts about plants and books and rodents and thoughts on life, but really come here for the cute kid images. I would be unwise not to cater to my largest demographic every once in a while.  So, for your viewing pleasure, Dianthus and Aster looking good (with garden, travels or cooking in the background, I can't do just cute):
May 9, 2013

Towns Eyes?
May 18, 2013



First fish with Grandma


Geology may not fascinate me (at Mono Lake)

Small insects do fascinate me (at Mono Lake)

We did take them to Yosemite

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!
Thanks for putting a huge smile on my face this morning.
Molly

Anonymous said...

Now this is an interesting blog!!!!
grandpa in KS

Prairie Quilter said...

What cute grandkids we have!

Sparkling Squirrel said...

Molly, Prairie Quilter, Gpa . . . I'm glad you like them.
For accuracy sake, the photo of Aster smiling is in central Kansas, not in Yosemite. I'm not quite sure how blogger attaches photos together sometimes.