Tuesday, January 30, 2018

On the Eve of the Super Blue Blood Moon

Which year starts tomorrow?

Witch year starts tomorrow!

I think the second full moon of the year (and the month, thus the blue moon) with a morning lunar eclipse is the right time to start Witch Year.

Pie year continue until the lunar new year (Feb. 16), but I'll be starting my exploration of witches wearing black and petting a white cat as I watch the closest moon of the year (super moon) go behind the shadow of the earth.

2 comments:

Chateau said...

We'll be watching for the witch crossing over that moon!

Rancher510 said...

In our area the eclipse was very good but we never saw any kind of unusual color. Plus I think the moon permanently disappeared; at the height of eclipse, moon disappeared and it never came back---may be due to clouds that showed up just at that moment---but maybe not.