Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Bastille Day!

I'm frolicking in Colorado: eating good food, hanging out with good people and enjoying wildflowers.
Photos of the prairie dog, commentary and book reviews someday.
In the meantime, I'll be joining my extended family in the mountains and I hope that you are celebrating summer-- eating peaches, tomatoes, sweet corn, ice cream and basil, drinking vinho verdi and marveling that not so many months ago we longed to be warm.

Happy Summer!

Oh, by the way, thanks to my MiL and FiL, it seems that our stuff is in our house. Hooray!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Enjoy summer in the mountains, SpSq!! I'm glad to hear your stuff arrived and is in the house!

Ad Astra said...

Wish we were there to share summer's splendor!

Hooray--your stuff arrived. Enjoy settling into your new home.