Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Day Streaking

Happy May Day!

At Saguaro National Park, May 15 2016
I am again going to celebrate my favorite month by blogging a streak (20 days this month) to raise awareness for pediatric stroke.

And during this streak for stroke, while I will talk about pediatric stroke, my favorite pediatric stroke survivor, and how CHASA helps families of kids with strokes, I'm going to post pictures of flowers and talk about birds because that's what I do.

Come back often, and in the meantime, celebrate the season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy May Day to you as well! I'm just stopping by because we are road tripping with the girls, and thus listening to a bunch of Elizabeth Mitchell. Are you aware that there is a song called "Oh Groundhog" on her album with Lisa Loeb?
Much love,
Molly