Saturday, January 6, 2007

The Sparkling Squirrel Concept

Sparkling Squirrel is an accountabilty tool. Every year I resolve to do something interesting (drink sparkling wine, wear pink, read children's fantasy . . .). Most years I succeed. But I often think I would succeed better if I had to tell others about it. So this is me telling you about 2007, the year of the rodent (not to be confused with the year of the rat, which will begin in 2008), the books I read, the sparkling wine I drink and the seasonal healthy recipes I create.

If you're reading this you probably already know me and find this not odd at all, or at least well within character. If you've stumbled across this in cyberspace, I hope this provides something you're looking for, be it Indiana sparkling wine recommendations or Vancouver Island Marmot facts. In either case, please enjoy and contribute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great fun! I look forward to your adventures. I love lists too!