Friday, February 20, 2015

Glowing Goats Begins!

Happy New Year!

From our the ashes of the earth where I am rooted, I turn today to the sky.  Today begins the year of luminosity.
Over the next week I'll be posting things I think I will do this year as I "explore luminosity" but I will start by asking for suggestions.
What do you think I should do in The Year of the Glowing Goat?

[Image from the website of a Finnish Fiber Artist Valovuohi that one finds when one googles "luminous goat". Check out her horned hat and other creations.]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should come visit and eat goat at our favorite Indian restaurant.

Beth

Sparkling Squirrel said...

Well, the goat part is just because I am on the Lunar New Year Cycle and the Year of the Goat/Ram/Sheep just started. While I have no objections to eating goat (and frequently do at our favorite Indian buffets), and would very much like to see your family, the "glowing" is the critical part of the resolution, not the goat.

Anonymous said...

You should go visit Beth and have goat flambé!
M