Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What to do with a giant radish

Evidence that the people I know are right for me:  I was e-mailed a photo stream (these are only the highlights here) of a lonely dragon daikon escaping a house and people helping drive it to the creek to be with its own kind, right after I asked what I should do with a daikon.  I'll admit that setting free a restless dragon had never occurred to me as a way to utilize a large root.  This is why I need all of you.  




If the artists would like credit, they should let me know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a giant slug to me!

Sparkling Squirrel said...

Dragon! It was a daikon dragon. Giant slugs look nothing like that!

Amateur Reader (Tom) said...

The dragon was getting a little droopy. That's why he had to go home.

janet said...

EXCELLENT!

Sparkling Squirrel said...

Janet, I'll have to share the whole series with you.